Kiwiherb Children’s Organic Lung Clear Syrup combines the well known respiratory herbs Hyssop and Liquorice as well as New Zealand grown Horseradish root, to clear mucus from the lower airways, supporting healthy respiration and lung function.
- Certified organic product.
- High levels of New Zealand grown Horseradish root
- Hyssop provides classic expectorant support
- Specifically formulated for deep, congested coughs
- Offers a new flavour for ease of use for fussy children
- Provides a honey-free option – ethical and health concerns addressed
Always read the label and use as directed. If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional.
Each mL of this certified organic product contains:
Armoracia rusticana (Horseradish) dry root extract 100 microlitres (derived from 50mg dry root).
Hyssopus officinalis (Hyssop) dry herb extract 35 microlitres (derived from 17.5mg dry herb).
Glycyrrhiza glabra (Liquorice) dry root extract 20 microlitres (derived from 20mg dry root).
In a base of purified water, glycerol, oryza sativa (rice syrup), ethanol, apple cider vinegar, strawberry flavour and lemon oil.
Contains no artificial flavours, sweeteners, colours, or preservatives.
Infants 0 to 1 yr: 0.2 - 1mL
Children 1 to 2 yrs: 1 - 2.5mL
Children 2 to 4 yrs: 2.5 – 4.5mL
Children 4 to 6 yrs: 4.5 – 6mL
Children 6 to 12 yrs: 6 – 8mL
Take 2 to 5 times daily, undiluted or dilute in a small amount of water or juice and drink immediately.