Ingredients: 100% PURE THERAPEUTIC GRADE ESSENTIAL OILS OF LAVANDULA ANGUSTIFOLIA (LAVENDER), CANANGA ODORATA VAR GENUINA (YLANG YLANG), BOSWELLIA SERRATA (FRANKINCENSE) AND CITRUS RETICULATA (MANDARIN) WITH DRIED LAVENDER, ROSE AND CITRUS PEEL DILUTED IN CAPRYLIC TRIGLYCERIDE (COCONUT OIL)
Directions: Apply to either/or as a combination of wrists, neck, chest, toes, behind ears or hands and inhale deeply as often as require. (Warning: For external use only. Store in a cool place out of direct sunlight to keep oils from degrading)
Properties of the oils selected:
Ylang ylang is deeply relaxing, helping to ease nervous tension. It has a calming effect on the heart and breath, and eases muscular tension in the body.
Lavender calms nervous tension and acts as a gentle sedative to aid sleep and ease agitation and irritability. Perfect for stress and tension.
Frankincense is thought to have a calming and opening effect on the mind, ideal during meditation or times of stress and anxiety. It is also felt in the respiratory system, helping to ease the breath and clear congestion.
Mandarin has an uplifting and calming nature. It is a great option to soothe stress, low mood, nervous tension, irritability and sleeplessness.
Aromatheraphy safety guidelines
- Avoid essential oils in first trimester (lemon inhalation only after 10 weeks)
- Use lavender and Roman Chamomile with caution with asthma and seasonal allergies.
- Avoid use of Clary sage or Lavender (sedative hypotensive oils) with epidural until blood pressure normalizes post-epidural.
- Avoid Rose with increased bleeding and hemorrhage.
- Avoid aromatheraphy with epilespy, high-risk pregnancies, liver or renal disease, preeclampsia, eclampsia, placenta previa and reduced fetal movements.
- Exercise extra caution with breech, diabetes, asthma, allergies, hypertension, hypotension, bleeding disorders, history of miscarriage, hemorrage and allergies to plants or aromatics.