100% PURE THERAPEUTIC ESSENTIAL OILS OF CITRUS RETICULATA (MANDARIN, COLD PRESSED), PELARGONIUM GRAVEOLENS (GERANIUM) WITH CITRUS PEEL DILUTED TO 1% IN CAPRYLIC TRIGLYCERIDE (COCONUT OIL) AND SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS (JOJOBA OIL)
- Firm upwards massage from ankle to knee.
-1% dilution for use from 2nd trimester onwards
- Avoid essential oils in first trimester (lemon inhalation only after 10 weeks)
- Use lavender and Roman Chamomile with caution with asthma and seasonal allergies.
- Avoid use of Clary sage or Lavender (sedative hypotensive oils) with epidural until blood pressure normalizes post-epidural.
- Avoid Rose with increased bleeding and hemorrhage.
- Avoid aromatheraphy with epilespy, high-risk pregnancies, liver or renal disease, preeclampsia, eclampsia, placenta previa and reduced fetal movements.
- Exercise extra caution with breech, diabetes, asthma, allergies, hypertension, hypotension, bleeding disorders, history of miscarriage, hemorrage and allergies to plants or aromatics.